Diamond (DMD) Tops 24-Hour Volume of $1,108.00
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for $0.52 or 0.00006062 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Bittrex. Diamond has a total market cap of $1.79 million and $1,108.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded 9.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002241 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.