Everipedia (IQ) Price Hits $0.0012 on Exchanges
Everipedia (CURRENCY:IQ) traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. Everipedia has a total market capitalization of $8.97 million and $678,162.00 worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Everipedia has traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Everipedia token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including Bitfinex, Upbit, DragonEX and BigONE.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002616 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $315.02 or 0.03622527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011483 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.96 or 0.00195015 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00028344 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.97 or 0.00126165 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Everipedia Token Profile
Everipedia Token Trading
Everipedia can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Upbit, DragonEX, BigONE, Bitfinex and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everipedia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everipedia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.