Hashgard (GARD) Market Cap Reaches $1.86 Million
Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. Over the last week, Hashgard has traded up 8.2% against the US dollar. One Hashgard token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX and Gate.io. Hashgard has a total market cap of $1.86 million and $1.21 million worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $308.12 or 0.03545859 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00194252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00028295 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00125549 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hashgard should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.