LiteBitcoin Price Tops $0.0001 (LBTC)
LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 46.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 15th. During the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded down 43% against the U.S. dollar. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteBitcoin has a market cap of $2,508.00 and $2.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.