PlatinumBAR Price Tops $0.0033 on Top Exchanges (XPTX)
PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded down 42.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 15th. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0033 or 0.00000038 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. PlatinumBAR has a total market capitalization of $7,026.00 and $182.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded 50% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded up 178.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.