StrongHands Hits Market Capitalization of $558,269.00 (SHND)
StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. StrongHands has a market cap of $558,269.00 and approximately $456.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, StrongHands has traded down 8.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded down 49.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,647,510,830 coins and its circulating supply is 16,234,316,476 coins. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Crex24, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Coindeal, STEX, Trade Satoshi and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.