Diamond Market Capitalization Reaches $1.72 Million (DMD)
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded up 2.9% against the dollar. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.51 or 0.00005808 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Livecoin. Diamond has a total market cap of $1.72 million and $601.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002054 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.