Independent Money System 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $2.00 (IMS)
Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded down 12.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Over the last seven days, Independent Money System has traded 10.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Independent Money System has a total market capitalization of $9,342.00 and $2.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Independent Money System coin can currently be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17,681.04 or 2.03693978 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00019515 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 28.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000282 BTC.
Independent Money System Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto. The official website for Independent Money System is independentmoneysystem.com.
Buying and Selling Independent Money System
Independent Money System can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Independent Money System directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Independent Money System should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Independent Money System using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Independent Money System and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.