Parachute (PAR) Price Hits $0.0003 on Major Exchanges
Parachute (CURRENCY:PAR) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. One Parachute token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Parachute has traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. Parachute has a total market capitalization of $132,566.00 and approximately $1,524.00 worth of Parachute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010407 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000398 BTC.
Parachute Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Parachute is /r/ParachuteToken.
Parachute Token Trading
Parachute can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Parachute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Parachute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Parachute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Parachute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Parachute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.