TurtleCoin (TRTL) Market Cap Reaches $1.31 Million
TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. TurtleCoin has a total market cap of $1.31 million and approximately $719,976.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TurtleCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded 13.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 36.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 63,818,635,687 coins. The official message board for TurtleCoin is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TurtleCoin is turtlecoin.lol. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.