Galactrum (ORE) Achieves Market Capitalization of $11,549.00
Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 25th. One Galactrum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Galactrum has traded up 31.2% against the U.S. dollar. Galactrum has a market capitalization of $11,549.00 and $1.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $103.27 or 0.01239035 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00052476 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034343 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.52 or 0.00210258 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006566 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00073486 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001913 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,844,807 coins and its circulating supply is 5,124,807 coins. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.