Cardano (ADA) 1-Day Volume Hits $55.52 Million
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 25th. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.12 billion and approximately $55.52 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0434 or 0.00000517 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, DragonEX, Exmo and Altcoin Trader.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007580 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00022420 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002803 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $239.20 or 0.02850985 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009117 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010407 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002333 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, Indodax, HitBTC, ABCC, OKEx, Coinnest, OTCBTC, Bittrex, Coinbe, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, Binance, Upbit, Cryptohub, DragonEX, Bithumb, Altcoin Trader, Huobi, CoinFalcon, Bitbns, LiteBit.eu and ZB.COM. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.