Ethereum Classic Price Down 3.5% Over Last Week (ETC)
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 25th. During the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $990.30 million and approximately $1.34 billion worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be bought for $8.51 or 0.00101433 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, Coinut, Coinone and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.65 or 0.01925872 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Kraken, Gate.io, BigONE, Bithumb, Upbit, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, LBank, CoinEx, Coinone, C2CX, ABCC, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptomate, BitForex, Bitsane, Indodax, Korbit, C-CEX, Bitfinex, BTC-Alpha, HitBTC, OKCoin International, Exrates, BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM, Binance, QBTC, BTC Markets, CoinTiger, BTC Trade UA, CoinBene, Coinnest, Koineks, Instant Bitex, Gatehub, Coinbase Pro, Huobi, HBUS, Crex24, RightBTC, FCoin, ChaoEX, Liquid, Exmo, Coinsuper, Bibox, CoinEgg, Coinroom, Coinut, Coinhub, Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CPDAX, OKEx, Kucoin, Ovis, Bitbns, YoBit, EXX and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.