Tether (USDT) 24 Hour Volume Reaches $25.39 Billion
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 25th. One Tether token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00011929 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, Instant Bitex, ChaoEX and Sistemkoin. During the last week, Tether has traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar. Tether has a market cap of $4.65 billion and approximately $25.39 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $264.22 or 0.03147737 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.11 or 0.00203791 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00029490 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00124026 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000066 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, BitMart, BtcTurk, IDAX, BitForex, LBank, Bitfinex, CoinEx, Huobi, OKEx, Poloniex, Kraken, ChaoEX, ZB.COM, Iquant, QBTC, Upbit, Exmo, Bit-Z, IDCM, TOPBTC, Bibox, Coinut, Gate.io, FCoin, HitBTC, B2BX, BigONE, Bittrex, DragonEX, EXX, OOOBTC, Liqui, MBAex, Instant Bitex, ABCC, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Sistemkoin, CoinTiger, DigiFinex, Trade By Trade, Binance, C2CX, TDAX, CoinBene, UEX and Kryptono. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.