Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) Trading Down 5.3% Over Last 7 Days
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 15.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 14th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $7.45 million and $293,856.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Tidex, Upbit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 5.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00010488 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00029380 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00013362 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003649 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $283.48 or 0.02737983 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008264 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00017725 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, CoinExchange, Upbit and Liqui. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.