Bitcoin Diamond Price Tops $0.74 on Top Exchanges (BCD)
Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 30th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market cap of $137.48 million and $19.83 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be bought for approximately $0.74 or 0.00008075 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, Huobi, YoBit and Coinnest.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005077 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001269 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00040714 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Profile
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, BtcTrade.im, Kucoin, Indodax, Gate.io, HitBTC, Huobi, CoinBene, YoBit, Bithumb, OKEx, Exrates, Binance, Crex24 and Coinnest. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.