Liquidity Network (LQD) 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $112,034.00
Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 30th. During the last week, Liquidity Network has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar. Liquidity Network has a market capitalization of $847,302.77 and $112,034.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Liquidity Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0159 or 0.00000173 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit, IDEX and LATOKEN.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010927 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001925 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.26 or 0.01732840 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00168368 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050520 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00110480 BTC.
Liquidity Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy, IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Liquidity Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Liquidity Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.