Loopring [NEO] Trading Down 5.3% This Week (LRN)
Loopring [NEO] (CURRENCY:LRN) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Loopring [NEO] has a total market capitalization of $1.58 million and approximately $1,126.00 worth of Loopring [NEO] was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loopring [NEO] token can now be bought for approximately $0.0139 or 0.00000151 BTC on exchanges including DragonEX, CoinMex, Switcheo Network and IDAX. During the last week, Loopring [NEO] has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010948 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.62 or 0.01731070 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.50 or 0.00169193 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00050700 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00110632 BTC.
Loopring [NEO] Profile
Buying and Selling Loopring [NEO]
Loopring [NEO] can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Gate.io, CoinMex, IDAX and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring [NEO] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring [NEO] should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loopring [NEO] using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring [NEO] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring [NEO] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.