Stellar Price Tops $0.0664 (XLM)
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. In the last seven days, Stellar has traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for $0.0664 or 0.00000727 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including GOPAX, Bitbns, OKEx and BitMart. Stellar has a market cap of $1.35 billion and $290.10 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 34.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010973 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $157.57 or 0.01726075 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00168452 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00110954 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, CryptoMarket, OTCBTC, Huobi, Binance, Bitbns, Bitfinex, CoinEgg, Kraken, Indodax, OKEx, GOPAX, Kucoin, Koineks, Exrates, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Cryptomate, C2CX, Bittrex, Liquid, CEX.IO, Exmo, Poloniex, BitMart, Upbit, ABCC, Kryptono, Vebitcoin, RippleFox, Gate.io, BCEX, Koinex, ZB.COM, Stellarport, Sistemkoin, Kuna, HitBTC and Stronghold. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.