XRP Trading 6.5% Lower Over Last Week (XRP)
XRP (CURRENCY:XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. Over the last week, XRP has traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One XRP coin can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on popular exchanges including Vebitcoin, Exrates, Tripe Dice Exchange and DragonEX. XRP has a total market cap of $7.81 billion and $1.08 billion worth of XRP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 34.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010973 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $157.57 or 0.01726075 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00168452 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050369 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00110954 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
XRP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ledger and ConsensusThe Ripple protocol is, at its core, a shared public database. This database includes a ledger, which serves to track accounts and the balances associated with them. The ledger is a distributed database — a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions in the Ripple protocol. It is continually and automatically updated by the Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) so that an identical ledger exists on thousands of servers around the world. At any time, anybody can review the ledger and see a record of all activity on the Ripple protocol. When changes are made to the ledger, computers connected to the Ripple protocol will mutually agree to the changes via a process called consensus. The Ripple protocol reaches consensus globally within seconds of a change being made. The consensus finding process is the engineering breakthrough that allows for fast, secure, and decentralized transaction settlement on the Ripple protocol. The World’s First Distributed ExchangeNo one owns or controls the Ripple protocol. It runs on computers around the world, all working together to continually maintain a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions. Distributed networks offer many efficiencies over centralized networks. Because the network is “self-clearing”, it eliminates the need for a centralized network operator (and gets rid of the associated layer of fees). Because there is no single point of failure, distributed networks are more reliable. They also tend to be more secure, due to their open source nature.”
Buying and Selling XRP
XRP can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Bitlish, DigiFinex, ABCC, Sistemkoin, Indodax, Ovis, Poloniex, Vebitcoin, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Bittrex, Bitstamp, Kraken, Bitbank, C2CX, Cryptomate, ZB.COM, OKEx, Upbit, Instant Bitex, MBAex, Gatehub, Koinex, Coinbe, Fatbtc, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, DragonEX, LakeBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Ripple China, Binance, Kuna, Coindeal, CEX.IO, CoinBene, Gate.io, BTC Trade UA, Stellarport, Koineks, Coinhub, FCoin, GOPAX, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, Exrates, Bitbns, Bithumb, CoinFalcon, Exmo, Covesting, Zebpay, Cryptohub, B2BX, Coinrail, RippleFox, HitBTC, Liquid, Coinone, Bitso, Bitinka, CoinEgg, Bits Blockchain, Independent Reserve, BtcTurk, WazirX, BX Thailand, Bitsane, Coinsuper, Tripe Dice Exchange, Coinsquare, Korbit, BTC Markets, Braziliex, BitBay, BCEX, Bitfinex, BitFlip, BitMarket and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XRP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XRP should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XRP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XRP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XRP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.