Insights Network Price Reaches $0.0155 on Top Exchanges (INSTAR)
Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 4th. Insights Network has a total market capitalization of $3.05 million and approximately $25,396.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Insights Network has traded up 10.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Insights Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0155 or 0.00000171 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, Bancor Network and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001397 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002219 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00045181 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $473.98 or 0.05227094 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00018216 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00053996 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00031573 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001627 BTC.
Insights Network Profile
Buying and Selling Insights Network
Insights Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insights Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Insights Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.