DigiByte Trading Down 6.4% Over Last 7 Days (DGB)
DigiByte (CURRENCY:DGB) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 18th. One DigiByte coin can now be bought for about $0.0234 or 0.00000205 BTC on popular exchanges including Sistemkoin, BiteBTC, OOOBTC and Cryptohub. DigiByte has a market cap of $319.91 million and approximately $5.93 million worth of DigiByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, DigiByte has traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Quark (QRK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 27.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Safari (SFR) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Security: DigiByte uses five highly advanced cryptographic algorithms. Speed: DigiByte transaction notifications occur in 1-3 seconds, blocks are discovered every thirty seconds and transactions are fully confirmed every 3 minutes. Future planned upgrades will make these times even faster. Fees: Most DigiByte to DigiByte transactions are free or carry a very small network-mining fee to incentivize people to mine. Worldwide: DigiBytes are already stored, traded and transacted in over 89 countries. Decentralization: There is no need for a middleman or third party or central server. Re-Spend: Send DigiBytes you received to someone else in as little as three minutes. Finite Production: New DigiBytes are added to the network every thirty seconds through a process called mining as each new block (or grouping of transactions in a spreadsheet like format) is discovered by the network. Scarcity: 21 Billion DigiBytes will be created in 21 years. 1% Monthly New Minting Reduction: New DigiByte production decreases 1% every month. Mining: DigiByte mining is decentralized with five independent, highly secure mining algorithms. Adaptable, innovative & flexible: DigiByte is constantly adding new features & services to remain on the cutting edge of digital currency technology. Committed Development: DigiByte has been under constant, progressive development for over one year now with core development team members from all over the world. Millennial Acquisition Potential: DigiByte provides merchants, banks & other legacy institutions with a new means of acquiring & connecting with tech savvy millennial users. A Bright Future: DigiByte has many new & exciting projects underway to be released throughout 2015 to increase DigiByte utility and new user adoption across the globe. “
Buying and Selling DigiByte
DigiByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Bit-Z, Cryptohub, Cryptopia, Bitbns, OOOBTC, CryptoBridge, Huobi, Sistemkoin, OKEx, Graviex, BiteBTC, C-Patex, Bittrex, Bittylicious, Poloniex, YoBit, HitBTC, Trade By Trade, Livecoin, Kucoin, LiteBit.eu, Crex24, cfinex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigiByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigiByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigiByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.