Hellenic Coin (HNC) Tops 24-Hour Volume of $298,975.00
Hellenic Coin (CURRENCY:HNC) traded up 10% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 13th. Over the last week, Hellenic Coin has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. One Hellenic Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.18 or 0.00003148 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Hellenic Coin has a market cap of $82.18 million and approximately $298,975.00 worth of Hellenic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $146.03 or 0.00391037 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003575 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00000235 BTC.
Hellenic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HNC has migrated to the Scrypt Hybrid PoW/PoS algorithm, allowing Hellenic Coin network to benefit from all its advantages, whilst allowing the team to correct or modify any parameter to better serve the needs of the platform. One can benefit by staking the coin, which requires a HNC Masternode that can be operated with a desktop wallet online, for at least 4 hours, plus 10.000 HNC. Hellenic Coin total supply is limited to 69.600.000 coins after the recent fork. Time efficiency is another characteristic of Hellenic Coin, as users can reportedly make global payments within half an hour. The user's private key provides ownership of the respective wallet address. The user's personal information is always hidden, even though his/her Hellenic coin address is transparent “
Hellenic Coin Coin Trading
Hellenic Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hellenic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hellenic Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hellenic Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hellenic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hellenic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.