MovieBloc Trading Up 0.3% Over Last Week (MBL)
MovieBloc (CURRENCY:MBL) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 13th. One MovieBloc coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. MovieBloc has a total market cap of $14.93 million and $5.11 million worth of MovieBloc was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MovieBloc has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00042127 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00005441 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $143.35 or 0.00381393 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.99 or 0.00039881 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,541.88 or 0.04102300 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002663 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00013350 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. MovieBloc’s official website is moviebloc.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Using the blockchain technology, MovieBloc aims to create the biggest and most participant-centric film ecosystem. The Creators will get a transparent revenue share, audience data, and equal screening opportunity; the viewers will access various films & contents and get rewarded for providing curation, subtitle, and marketing material to the ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling MovieBloc
MovieBloc can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MovieBloc directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MovieBloc should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MovieBloc using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MovieBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MovieBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.