Electroneum (ETN) 1-Day Volume Reaches $1.27 Million
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 7.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded up 23.5% against the US dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for $0.0066 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges. Electroneum has a total market cap of $67.68 million and $1.27 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Beldex (BDX) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 415.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 88.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 70.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 41.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 30th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 10,226,286,273 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.