Lambda (LAMB) Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $24.84 Million
Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 13th. One Lambda coin can now be bought for about $0.0179 or 0.00000048 BTC on exchanges. Lambda has a market capitalization of $22.86 million and $24.84 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Lambda has traded up 14.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.71 or 0.00041918 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00005533 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.07 or 0.00376498 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.00 or 0.00040021 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,505.92 or 0.04019154 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002671 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00013026 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unlike most blockchain applications, Lambda is a data storage infrastructure for blockchains, with its own chains for charging, transactions, encryption, and access control. LAMBs, the native tokens of the Lambda project, create memory and storage resources that consume nodes. On the Lambda platform, tradable resources mainly refer to the ability to access formatted data. The fast access capability is a combination of the storage capacity of the hard disk and the memory size. “
Buying and Selling Lambda
Lambda can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lambda should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lambda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.