Maker Reaches Market Capitalization of $1.56 Billion (MKR)
Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. One Maker token can now be bought for approximately $1,567.29 or 0.03965095 BTC on exchanges. Maker has a total market capitalization of $1.56 billion and approximately $220.05 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Maker has traded up 41.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.91 or 0.00042785 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00005452 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $151.40 or 0.00383028 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.99 or 0.00037912 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002534 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00013258 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002530 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00012583 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Maker DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization on the Ethereum blockchain seeking to minimize the price volatility of its own stable token Dai against the IMF’s currency basket SDR. It's token, MKR is a speculative Ethereum based asset that backs the value of the dai, a stable price stable coin issued on Ethereum. Maker earns a continuous fee on all outstanding dai in return for governing the system and taking on the risk of bailouts. Maker’s income is funnelled to MKR owners through BuyBack program (Buy&Burn). “
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.