Perpetual Protocol (PERP) Tops 24 Hour Volume of $3.62 Million
Perpetual Protocol (CURRENCY:PERP) traded 10.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Perpetual Protocol has a total market capitalization of $44.91 million and $3.62 million worth of Perpetual Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Perpetual Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $2.53 or 0.00006421 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Perpetual Protocol has traded up 55.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002543 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 37.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.60 or 0.00032038 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41.67 or 0.00105912 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $79.08 or 0.00215035 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.12 or 0.00058778 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.85 or 0.00228377 BTC.
- IZE (IZE) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- yearn.finance (YFI) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33,829.55 or 0.85991286 BTC.
Perpetual Protocol Profile
Perpetual Protocol Token Trading
Perpetual Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Perpetual Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Perpetual Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Perpetual Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Perpetual Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Perpetual Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.