Shard (SHARD) Hits Market Cap of $774,865.27
Shard (CURRENCY:SHARD) traded 31.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 13th. In the last week, Shard has traded 35.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Shard has a market capitalization of $774,865.27 and $208.00 worth of Shard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Shard coin can now be purchased for $0.0387 or 0.00000103 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003574 BTC.
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000022 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Shard’s total supply is 25,391,088 coins and its circulating supply is 20,005,832 coins. Shard’s official Twitter account is @shardcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Shard is shardcoin.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Shard is a blockchain-based payment platform. It allows users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them using the platform native token, the SHARD. At the main website, users will find a digital wallet service as well, with support for Windows, Mac, and Linux devices, where it is possible to store, monitor and manage their digital assets, including SHARD. ShardCoin (SHARD) is a PoS (Proof of Stake) cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. It will be the medium through which users can exchange value when using the platform. “
Buying and Selling Shard
Shard can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shard should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.