Super Zero Protocol (SERO) Tops 1-Day Volume of $4.60 Million
Super Zero Protocol (CURRENCY:SERO) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 14th. Super Zero Protocol has a market cap of $32.04 million and approximately $4.60 million worth of Super Zero Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Super Zero Protocol has traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Super Zero Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00000268 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,194.59 or 0.03036521 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00019741 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 183.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Exchange Payment Coin (EXP) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Super Zero Protocol
Buying and Selling Super Zero Protocol
Super Zero Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Super Zero Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Super Zero Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Super Zero Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Super Zero Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Super Zero Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.