Swipe Price Up 7.8% Over Last Week (SXP)
Swipe (CURRENCY:SXP) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 13th. Swipe has a market capitalization of $73.46 million and approximately $71.25 million worth of Swipe was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Swipe has traded 7.8% higher against the dollar. One Swipe coin can currently be purchased for $0.88 or 0.00002327 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.57 or 0.00041412 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00005482 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $139.67 or 0.00371412 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.97 or 0.00039804 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,510.51 or 0.04016902 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00013004 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Swipe will create a platform that will be accessible to users worldwide via an Apple or Android device which enables them to buy, sell, or pay with cryptocurrencies at millions of locations. The plan to execute this vision starts with creating a highly-secure bank-grade digital Wallet infrastructure that will host multiple blockchain systems tied to a traditional debit card. With these two products, users will be able to buy or sell cryptocurrencies to traditional fiat and they may link it to their traditional bank accounts while having the ability to store these cryptocurrencies on the Wallet to spend it via the debit card at millions of locations worldwide. The ecosystem powering the product line will be fueled by its native cryptocurrency Swipe Token (SXP), which will be used as gas throughout the whole platform as gas. For every interaction on the network, it will require SXP to perform the transaction similar to gas on Ethereum. “
Swipe Coin Trading
Swipe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swipe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swipe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Swipe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swipe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swipe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.