AmonD Price Up 8.2% Over Last Week (AMON)
AmonD (CURRENCY:AMON) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. AmonD has a total market capitalization of $786,023.88 and $27,445.00 worth of AmonD was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AmonD has traded up 8.2% against the dollar. One AmonD coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $226.42 or 0.00468157 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002068 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.17 or 0.00070645 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000974 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.30 or 0.00079181 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 105.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.30 or 0.00056439 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $235.82 or 0.00487599 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.25 or 0.00072879 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AmonD belives that consumers are key to the future advertising industry. Using innovate ad tech based on blockchain technology, AmonD offers consumers sufficient and fair incentives for allowing active management of personal data and advertising. The main app is an all-in-one service platform that combines crypto and point wallets. User can earn our points by participating in advertising campaigns, and they can exchange points with mobile vouchers and tokens as well. “
AmonD Coin Trading
AmonD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmonD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmonD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AmonD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmonD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmonD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.