Callisto Network Trading 31.8% Lower Over Last 7 Days (CLO)
Callisto Network (CURRENCY:CLO) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Callisto Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0047 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Callisto Network has a total market capitalization of $12.01 million and approximately $226,070.00 worth of Callisto Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Callisto Network has traded down 31.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,568.11 or 0.03221455 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.19 or 0.00022989 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Exchange Payment Coin (EXP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Callisto Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Callisto ia a new blockchain network based on the Ethereum protocol with its own cryptocurrency (CLO). Unlike ETH, CLO is posing itself as a value storage. The whole emission is completely controlled by miners and their influence grows with the growth of the network. Callisto introduces a Cold staking protocol that rewards coin holders for being network participants. Cold staking is a smart-contract based process that allows CLO holders to earn interest in a total CLO emission when they hold CLO coins at their balances for long enough period of staking time (1 month by default). “
Callisto Network Coin Trading
Callisto Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Callisto Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Callisto Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Callisto Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Callisto Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Callisto Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.