Chronologic (DAY) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $812.00
Chronologic (CURRENCY:DAY) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 23rd. During the last week, Chronologic has traded 10.8% lower against the dollar. Chronologic has a total market cap of $144,547.44 and $812.00 worth of Chronologic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chronologic coin can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00000252 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.72 or 0.00052836 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $357.60 or 0.00734643 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.03 or 0.00030882 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 31.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00037874 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00006225 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00057778 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,211.16 or 0.04542524 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002054 BTC.
Chronologic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ChronoLogic is a cryptocurrency project that wants to introduce a new concept of Proof-of-Time. The DAY token is an ERC20 compliant token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The only way additional DAY can be produced is via the passage of time where the rate of DAY tokens minted will depend on the minting power, named ChronoPower. “
Chronologic Coin Trading
Chronologic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronologic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronologic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chronologic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronologic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronologic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.