GoByte 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $1,493.00 (GBX)
GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 25.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last seven days, GoByte has traded up 52.6% against the U.S. dollar. One GoByte coin can currently be purchased for $0.0448 or 0.00000093 BTC on popular exchanges. GoByte has a total market cap of $420,993.67 and approximately $1,493.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Chi Gastoken (CHI) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00012822 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Unknown Fair Object (UFO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- REALPAY (RAP) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Gbrick (GBX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.