THORChain (RUNE) Trading 7.4% Higher Over Last 7 Days
THORChain (CURRENCY:RUNE) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One THORChain coin can currently be bought for about $4.10 or 0.00008810 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. THORChain has a total market cap of $976.65 million and approximately $132.78 million worth of THORChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, THORChain has traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002148 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.81 or 0.00455268 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.77 or 0.00068284 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 164.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $35.97 or 0.00077317 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.39 or 0.00054581 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.35 or 0.00075974 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $224.09 or 0.00481649 BTC.
THORChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “THORChain is built for cross-chain permissionless digital asset liquidity. Stake assets in liquidity pools to earn fees, swap assets instantly at open market prices, borrow and lend on any asset, and pay in any currency. “
Buying and Selling THORChain
THORChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as THORChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade THORChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase THORChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for THORChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THORChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.