USDK (USDK) Trading 0.4% Higher Over Last 7 Days
USDK (CURRENCY:USDK) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One USDK coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00002064 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, USDK has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar. USDK has a total market capitalization of $28.66 million and $569.31 million worth of USDK was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002060 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $222.45 or 0.00458145 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.15 or 0.00070328 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $39.12 or 0.00080570 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.69 or 0.00054961 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $237.76 or 0.00489682 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.76 or 0.00073649 BTC.
USDK Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “USDK is an ERC-20 stablecoin co-developed by OKLink, a blockchain technology company, and Prime Trust, a US-licensed trust company. Every USDK is backed by 1 USD from the Prime Trust Special Account. With a guaranteed 1:1 conversion rate between USDK and USD, the monetary value is 100% reserved. Also, an audit firm will provide monthly reports for maximum transparency to the public. “
Buying and Selling USDK
USDK can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USDK should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USDK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USDK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.