Bitcoin Cash ABC Trading 11.4% Higher Over Last 7 Days (BCHA)
Bitcoin Cash ABC (CURRENCY:BCHA) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. One Bitcoin Cash ABC coin can currently be purchased for about $34.46 or 0.00059667 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash ABC has traded up 11.4% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Cash ABC has a market capitalization of $639.97 million and $14.92 million worth of Bitcoin Cash ABC was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57,748.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $636.38 or 0.01101978 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $246.24 or 0.00426397 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded up 52.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00002797 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded up 37.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash ABC Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network will go through its semi-annual hard fork upgrade at 12:00 (UTC) on November 15, 2020 as scheduled and this page refers to the BCH version of the Bitcoin ABC developer team. There are two node schemes, Bitcoin ABC (BCHA) and Bitcoin Cash Node (BCHN). Currently, BCHN has support from most miners and holds dominance in the futures market. This is the third Bitcoin Cash fork, and while both implementations agree on a novel mining algorithm, supporters of Bitcoin ABC defend that a portion of the block reward (around 8%) should be distributed to the developer team, which would allegedly cause centralization to the development efforts, similar to other projects. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source) “
Bitcoin Cash ABC Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash ABC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash ABC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Cash ABC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash ABC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash ABC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.