Bondly Achieves Market Cap of $54.54 Million (BONDLY)
Bondly (CURRENCY:BONDLY) traded up 7.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. During the last seven days, Bondly has traded up 1.1% against the dollar. One Bondly coin can now be purchased for $0.52 or 0.00000912 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Bondly has a market capitalization of $54.54 million and approximately $10.76 million worth of Bondly was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.00 or 0.00055631 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00021970 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.89 or 0.00083247 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $361.80 or 0.00628934 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
Bondly Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BONDProtect (BProtect) is a smart contract-based marketplace payment platform designed to make the buying and selling of any good or service easy and protected. It offers a set of capabilities that include escrow, recurring payments, and payment protection. It can be used as an individual merchant to sell digital products using the BProtect GUI or integrated into any online marketplace as a payment method comparable to other services like Paypal and Stripe. The core capability of BProtect focuses on the purchase, sale and transfer of digital assets including cryptocurrencies, non-fungible tokens (NFT) and more. “
Bondly Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bondly directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bondly should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bondly using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bondly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bondly and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.