DECENT Reaches Market Cap of $1.92 Million (DCT)
DECENT (CURRENCY:DCT) traded 26.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 8th. One DECENT coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0373 or 0.00000065 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, DECENT has traded up 15.8% against the dollar. DECENT has a market capitalization of $1.92 million and approximately $4,813.00 worth of DECENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.97 or 0.00053572 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002330 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.36 or 0.00311947 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00010922 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.63 or 0.00030487 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00013396 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00003179 BTC.
- Energi (NRG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00006474 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent is a decentralized open source content distribution platform that allows anyone to buy, sell, or share content without unnecessary middleman fees or manipulation. Using Decent, authors can share their content directly with consumers using blockchain technology and a modified version of the Bittorrent protocol, without any cultural, geographical or political limitations. Decent holds multiple advantages over traditional platforms, such censorship resistance, which is ensured by Decent's decentralized nature where no single server can be targetted or shut down (It is also impossible to target specific nodes with one piece of content in mind). It allows consumers to acquire content for a cheaper price, while the content creators can keep 100% of the profits. Furthermore, there is no central authority that dictates what content is worth downloading, meaning that content creators are free to express themselves completely and to succeed (or fail) in their craft, regardless of what corporations or governments see fit. The reputation, recommendation, and feedback systems will give every user an equal opportunity. Decent will host an ICO starting on the 10th of September in which 70% of the DCT tokens' total supply will be sold for ETH and BTC. The remaining 30% will be used for mining rewards. DCT tokens are used to fuel the Decent Platform and is required to publish and buy content. Users can choose to set the price for their published content. “
Buying and Selling DECENT
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DECENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DECENT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DECENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DECENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DECENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.