Diamond (DMD) Price Down 3.7% Over Last Week
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $10.76 million and $31,118.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.00 or 0.00005187 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 42.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded down 40% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.96 or 0.00114099 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.