Flowchain Hits Market Capitalization of $27,399.92 (FLC)
Flowchain (CURRENCY:FLC) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Flowchain has a market capitalization of $27,399.92 and approximately $498.00 worth of Flowchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Flowchain has traded down 57.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Flowchain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0311 or 0.00000054 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.36 or 0.00055730 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.15 or 0.00022644 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $48.92 or 0.00084244 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $368.24 or 0.00634147 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.60 or 0.00030303 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Flowchain aims to implement the IoT blockchain technology and already proposed a virtual blocks technology that can ensure data stream transactions in a near real-time manner. Jollen, the creator of Flowchain, will present such virtual block technology that can integrate with IPFS to provide an off-chain mechanism technology which can ensure the digital assets transaction from one trusted party to another. “
Buying and Selling Flowchain
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flowchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flowchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Flowchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flowchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flowchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.