Neo (NEO) Achieves Market Capitalization of $4.32 Billion
Neo (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last seven days, Neo has traded up 14.4% against the US dollar. One Neo coin can currently be purchased for $61.23 or 0.00106438 BTC on major exchanges. Neo has a total market capitalization of $4.32 billion and approximately $1.34 billion worth of Neo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $40.12 or 0.00069748 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.00 or 0.00055631 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00021970 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.31 or 0.00263035 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00005595 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is an open source project driven by community. It utilizes blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets and automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts. Using a distributed network, it aims to create a “Smart Economy”.NEO was founded in 2014 and open sourced on GitHub in June 2015. Its MainNet was released in October 2016. Its vision of a “smart economy” was set up along with the project rebranding in 2017. NEO represents ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Neo Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.