Anyswap (ANY) Reaches Market Cap of $176.26 Million
Anyswap (CURRENCY:ANY) traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Anyswap has a market capitalization of $176.26 million and $7.25 million worth of Anyswap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Anyswap coin can currently be purchased for about $9.46 or 0.00017355 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Anyswap has traded up 336.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002591 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.62 or 0.00065365 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $146.71 or 0.00269248 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $631.15 or 0.01158330 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00032106 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $402.97 or 0.00739562 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,554.96 or 1.00123058 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Anyswap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Anyswap is a fully decentralized cross-chain swap protocol, based on Fusion DCRM technology, with automated pricing and liquidity system. Anyswap enables swaps between any coins on any blockchain which uses ECDSA or EdDSA as signature algorithm, including BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, LTC, FSN, etc. “
Buying and Selling Anyswap
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anyswap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Anyswap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Anyswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Anyswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anyswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.