Dev Protocol (DEV) Market Cap Hits $12.39 Million
Dev Protocol (CURRENCY:DEV) traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. In the last week, Dev Protocol has traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Dev Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $11.08 or 0.00020278 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Dev Protocol has a market capitalization of $12.39 million and $549,432.00 worth of Dev Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00014534 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00004700 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $824.66 or 0.01508695 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Dev Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Deviant Coin is a well-decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 90% pure PoS Block reward phase and ensures lightning-fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value. Since the Masternodes are constantly connected to the network & perform certain tasks, this allows the coin to achieve faster and more private transactions. “
Buying and Selling Dev Protocol
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dev Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dev Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dev Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dev Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dev Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.