Doctors Coin Achieves Market Cap of $168.00 Million (DRS)
Doctors Coin (CURRENCY:DRS) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Doctors Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.73 or 0.00001343 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Doctors Coin has a market capitalization of $168.00 million and approximately $3.39 million worth of Doctors Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Doctors Coin has traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $43.14 or 0.00079342 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00005868 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00001548 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00004654 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Doctors Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “Digital Ruppes is an anonymous Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that uses the Scrypt algorithm. The first five blocks of the DRS blockchain were premined to destributed in the ICO, during which 490 (99% of the premined supply) could be exchanged for bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling Doctors Coin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Doctors Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Doctors Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Doctors Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Doctors Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Doctors Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.