Empty Set Dollar Reaches Market Cap of $68.92 Million (ESD)
Empty Set Dollar (CURRENCY:ESD) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Empty Set Dollar has a market cap of $68.92 million and $275,477.00 worth of Empty Set Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Empty Set Dollar coin can now be bought for $0.15 or 0.00000283 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Empty Set Dollar has traded down 8.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.65 or 0.00065329 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $145.72 or 0.00267027 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004289 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $631.32 or 0.01156847 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.57 or 0.00032191 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $404.45 or 0.00741115 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54,898.06 or 1.00596117 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Empty Set Dollar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Empty Set Dollar (ESD) is an algorithmic stablecoin built to be the reserve currency of Decentralized Finance. ESD uses an algorithmic approach to maintaining price stability around a 1 USDC target. This approach relies on a tuned incentivization mechanism to reward actors who promote stability within the protocol. “
Buying and Selling Empty Set Dollar
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Empty Set Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Empty Set Dollar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Empty Set Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Empty Set Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Empty Set Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.