ForTube Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $26.94 Million (FOR)
ForTube (CURRENCY:FOR) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 4th. One ForTube coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000185 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ForTube has a total market capitalization of $66.50 million and $26.94 million worth of ForTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ForTube has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $42.93 or 0.00076413 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00019803 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.43 or 0.00070191 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $506.76 or 0.00902024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5,866.93 or 0.10442940 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.61 or 0.00102537 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00046264 BTC.
ForTube Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ForTube is a DeFi platform developed based on the DeFi technology component of The Force Protocol. It is committed to providing decentralized lending services for cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world, supporting most of the world’s popular assets. ForTube allows users to deposit and withdraw anytime, borrow and repay anytime, globally. “
ForTube Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ForTube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ForTube should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ForTube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ForTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ForTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.