Graviocoin Market Cap Tops $5.29 Million (GIO)
Graviocoin (CURRENCY:GIO) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. During the last week, Graviocoin has traded 15% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Graviocoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0734 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular exchanges. Graviocoin has a total market cap of $5.29 million and approximately $1,007.00 worth of Graviocoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.56 or 0.00558119 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00004460 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00007041 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002470 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GIO is the payment system and payment instrument of the entire future ecosystem. Each new user, who had registered will get his own gio-address and a very limited amount of GIO. GIO is absolutely needed for living in the ecosystem. Strictly speaking, some of GRAVIO services like GRAVIO.MAIL needs fuel to work. That fuel is GIO. “
Buying and Selling Graviocoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graviocoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Graviocoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Graviocoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Graviocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Graviocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.