IDEX (IDEX) Achieves Market Capitalization of $74.15 Million
IDEX (CURRENCY:IDEX) traded down 8.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Over the last seven days, IDEX has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. IDEX has a market capitalization of $74.15 million and $8.88 million worth of IDEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IDEX coin can now be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00000237 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00085238 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00019370 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001844 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.16 or 0.00070371 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $472.05 or 0.00870450 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,443.94 or 0.10038593 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.38 or 0.00102130 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.11 or 0.00044459 BTC.
IDEX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IDEX is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain that will support the ID6EX platform, a set of Dapps and protocols that together constitute a decentralized and autonomous banking and finance platform. IDEX has announced the rebranding of their token (previously known has Aurora (AURA)) to IDEX (IDEX). Read more here. “
Buying and Selling IDEX
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IDEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IDEX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IDEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IDEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IDEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.